Confluence Migration from OnDemand To Installed - Process Question

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2013

I'm on step 4 of the following document:

(https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Migrating+from+Confluence+OnDemand+to+a+Confluence+Installed+Site

Should I "Restore Content" during the initial configuration of Confluence or should I choose either the "Example Site"/"Empty Site" option and then proceed to restore as outlined in the "Restoring a Site" document?

Thanks,

Trevor

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Danielle Zhu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2013

You should be fine either way. I'd go with "Restore Content" option to cut down the number of steps.

Trevor Hunt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 4, 2013

Thank you. I finally found the courage to just use the "Restore content" option and things appear to be working for the most part.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events