Confluence : Date picker format don't use user or browser settings

gbluzat March 6, 2020

Hi,

I Have an issue with the date picker, when i insert date with "//" de date format is mm-dd-yyyy despite the user profil settings or th browser settings.

I don't know if there are others settings that influ on the format of the date picker, or maybe i'ts à bug...

My confcluence server is in 7.0.1

Thx for your help

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Hello @gbluzat !

As I understand, you need to set a different arrangement of date for your Date Picker in Confluence.

Currently, this is not possible. The implementation of such a feature has been filed here:

There, I was able to locate a possible workaround, which does not work on the latest version of Confluence:

If you set the language setting the user profile, it changes the date format of the date picker "//". For example English (US) changes it to mm-dd-yyyy

The best course of action right now would be to vote and watch the request. Voting helps to increase the issue visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.

If you want to know a little bit more about the date picker, you can check this page:

There is also a request asking for documentation on the date picker to be created:

I hope this shines some light on your situation! Looking forward to your reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events