Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence Data Center/ Server mobile APP

Christina Matheisen July 7, 2021

We would like to mention people within the confluence pages but it is only possible in the comment section.

Is this a general Problem or only related to our settings?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2021

@Christina Matheisen Welcome to the Atlassian Community

In the mobile app you should be able to do an @mention on a page when you are editing it or in the comments.  If you have the ability to do it in the comments you will have the ability to add it on a page.  I would confirm that you can do it in a browser to ensure it is working on your instance.

Christina Matheisen August 18, 2021

we can use @mention in a browser but its not working within the mobile app.

Best

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Is it working in the comments section?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2021

@Christina Matheisen 

Sorry I was thought you were on cloud.  I installed server and I am only able to add @mentions in the comments on server.  It will not allow me to add them when editing the page.  Looks like there is a feature request but this is not available in the server version of the app.  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-55391

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events