Confluence + Crowd SSO Problem

Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2012

I have Confluence 4.1 and Crowd 2.3.3 in my environment and was trying to get SSO to work. I followed everything in the documentation and SSO worked. But when I login to Confluence, part of the system no longer work. And i am puzzled what the heck is going on.

Have anyone faced this problem before?

Confluence SSO config is correct or else i can't login, isn't it? Hmm...

Confluence Log:

2012-02-09 23:38:38,293 ERROR [http-80-8] [atlassian.confluence.servlet.ConfluenceServletDispatcher] serviceAction There is no Action mapped for namespace /status and action name update
-- referer: http://confluence.test.com/dashboard.action | url: /status/update.action | userName: tester

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2012

Handled by support.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2012

Doesn't look like and issue with SSO. Did you see it only after enabling SSO? What is the language you have in your profile now? Seems internationalization is broken somehow!

Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 9, 2012

Yes, this happens after enabling SSO. I'll probably file for a support request to ask what's going on. Thanks mate.

0 votes
Kyle
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2012

Handled by support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events