Confluence Cloud Templates On Confluence Server

Jiri Pik August 9, 2019

Is there any way to get these templates for Confluence Server, e.g. https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/marketing-plan?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2019

Hello Jiri,

The template you linked has an option at the bottom to download to PDF. From this PDF you can copy and paste it into a Customer Confluence Template. Here is the guide to creating a template within Confluence; Create a Template.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Greg Hammond June 2, 2020

I'm trying to load some of your templates from the website, and using the one above as a test.  I cannot locate a 'download to PDF' option on the page linked.  What am I missing?

Like # people like this
Christopher_Langlands June 25, 2020

Also the same for me, no option for 'download to PDF'. I guess self hosted users are stuck without support for these new templates ? 

Greg Hammond July 1, 2020

@Stephen Sifers 

Please see our comments above ... thoughts?

0 votes
Teng-Kiat Lee February 17, 2022

I think I figured this out. I'm also a newbie.

1. Sign up for a free Cloud Confluence account.
  2. Once you're logged into the Cloud account,create a page with the template you want to use.
  3. Save/Publish the page. 
  4. On that page, click on the (...) and select "Advanced details", and under that select "View Source".
  5. Use your mouse to select the whole page of content and Ctrl-C to copy it.
  6. Back on your data-center Confluence, go create a new template.
  7. Paste the whole chunk you just copied from the Cloud version into this new template.
  8. Save it and now you have a template that has all the macros correctly copied over from the Cloud version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events