Confluence Backup Problem

Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 25, 2013

I am unable to create a backup of my Confluence 4.3.3

I see the following WARN message...

[confluence.importexport.impl.XMLDatabinder] writeObjects Null object found for key:class = com.atlassian.confluence.links.ReferralLink, id = 29295375

Searching for that id on the EXTRNLNKS table gives me no entries. So I am guessing that is my null.

My question is: What other table links to that table via id? I would have thought content or some other table like that but I can't find it anywhere.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eli Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2014

Had to modify source code to debug/correct issue.

Eric Salonen
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 26, 2019

Hi Eli,

5 years on I know but care to eloborate? :D

0 votes
darylchuah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 25, 2013

Hi Eli

The following knowledge base article might help you on this issue:

Mark H_ Williams December 26, 2013

Hello,

I had actually followed that troubleshooting but putting in the log4j entry didn't give me any increased output so I looked at the Confluence 4.3.3 source and that class is there but I don't see the debug statements that should be printing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events