Confluence 4.1: How exactly does "dynamically removing entries from [favourites] page" work?

The Confluence 4.1 release notes include in section 9 (Other Improvements) the following information (italics by myself):

You'll now see a newly named and cleaner Favourites tab in your personal space. Additionally, the list of favourites is now paginated and dynamically removes entries from that page.

I don't understand what is meant with the last sentence, and I haven't found anything more specific in the documentation on favourites. Does it mean, that favourites that haven't been accessed for a long time are removed? If so, how old do the favourites have to be for this to happen?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hallo Andreas

Good point! I've updated the release notes to clarify the bit about dynamism. :) It just means that you can click the stars to remove a favourite. That's new on that particular tab. Until Confluence 4.1, you had to go to the page itself or the dashboard to remove the favourite label.

The documentation has not been updated, and it should have been. I've logged a task on our issue tracker, and we'll get to it as soon as we can: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-25105

Cheers, Sarah

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,538 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you