Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confiforms Import API doesn't support Status field import

davin April 9, 2021

Hello,

I have used a Status field type in a Confiform and I'm trying to import some data from an excel into the form and want the form to automatically assign the correct status to the entry.

I tried setting the status column in excel fields to both the "Label" value (i.e. "Completed" for the green one) as well as the "Constant" value (i.e. "Success" for the green one) as mentioned here. 

But for both cases, when I import the excel, it just gets imported as a simple text and not as the coloured lozenges. 

Can someone help me understand where I'm going wrong?

This is the Status field setup -

1.jpg

This is the Excel for importing (Column B and C do not relate to each other as in the above picture. This is just for testing) -

2.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
davin April 9, 2021

@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ would appreciate your guidance here.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hi

As everything else in ConfiForms these constants are case sensitive

There is no "Current", but there is "current"

See more in the docs for status field

Quoting it here (to see each color and constant behind it - you need to import constants... in other words - internal values, and that is for every field in ConfiForms - import API expects you to import internal values)

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 14.54.03.png

Alex

Like davin likes this
davin April 12, 2021

That did the trick! Thanks again Alex.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events