Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Confiforms: Excel/CSV export

Hi

I have a little problem where someone can probably help me.
I want to export the records of a confiforms form to Excel/CSV. The export is activated in the form and in the table view I want to export.
The Export button shows me 5 possibilities to export the data (CSV, XLS, JSON, XML and RAW), but klicking on them does nothing, only RAW works (giving me a file I have to transform and reformat before I can use it).

Did someone encounter a similar problem? How can I make the Excel and/or the CSV export work?

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi @Franz Kircher ,

If you use our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app along with the ConfiForms app, you may try to export the data from your ConfiForms tables using our macros - seems that the CSV export will suit your case.

That works perfectly, thanks a lot.

Hi

Hard to tell. Could you open the support ticket with us, so we can have a look?

(we have had one regression some time ago about the export links, but that was fixed in 2.19.1, introduced in 2.19...)

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

43,075 views 30 134
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you