cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfiForms Bug: Smart Multi-Row with FormView as Rendering Type

Elena Florie December 6, 2022

Hi!

I've encountered the following bug:

When using the field type "Smart Multi-Row" with the rendering type "FormView (Registrations Control)" every entry in each subsequent row after the first row is just a simple input field. I'm using the edit controls with inline edit mode, but the issue persists in the dialog mode as well. Adding a new row is displaying the fields correctly, but trying to edit the "Smart Multi-Row" field results in the rendering bug. With the rendering type "TableView" or "CardView" the issue is not occuring, but I rather wanted to apply a certain styling for each row.

Has this issue already been addressed or how can I currently circumvent the bug?

Screenshot 2022-12-06 173327.png

In hope for the always qualified and greatly appreciated answer from @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ .

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2022

Hi @Elena Florie 

Could you tell me the version of ConfiForms you are using? Is it older than 2.24.7?

We have actually found the issue and will fix that immediately. Sorry about that 

Alex

Elena Florie December 6, 2022

Thank you for your fast reply! The version is 2.27.11.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events