Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Complete questions and show result

Hi,

We now have an Excel sheet to determine the type of project one wants to start. Based on the answers to a number of questions in the Excel, the type of project is defined.

Can something similar be done in Confluence?

Thanks,

Patrick

2 answers

Hello @Patrick Vanhoof 

I wonder if a forms or workflow app for Confluence could be adapted to meet your requirements? 

For instance a Comala Document Management workflow (without a final state) could lead user through a workflow to get to the desired output. Workflow parameters could add additional flexibility (particularly the list type).

Reach out to our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com with more details of your requirements if you want to explore further.

All the best

James

Hi James,

The question is over 4 years old and no longer actual. I do not remember if and how we solved it, but we do have the Comala Document Management add-on.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Kind regards,

Patrick

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Dec 30, 2021

Hi @Patrick Vanhoof , I am working on cleaning up some of the old posts and came across yours. I don't know of any way to accomplish what you're asking for here in Confluence. However, by chance did you find something if so please feel free to share here to potentially benefit others.

Haven't found a solution to this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

37,938 views 27 124
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you