Complete questions and show result

Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2017

Hi,

We now have an Excel sheet to determine the type of project one wants to start. Based on the answers to a number of questions in the Excel, the type of project is defined.

Can something similar be done in Confluence?

Thanks,

Patrick

2 answers

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2022

Hello @Patrick Vanhoof 

I wonder if a forms or workflow app for Confluence could be adapted to meet your requirements? 

For instance a Comala Document Management workflow (without a final state) could lead user through a workflow to get to the desired output. Workflow parameters could add additional flexibility (particularly the list type).

Reach out to our Customer Success team at https://support.comalatech.com with more details of your requirements if you want to explore further.

All the best

James

Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2022

Hi James,

The question is over 4 years old and no longer actual. I do not remember if and how we solved it, but we do have the Comala Document Management add-on.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Kind regards,

Patrick

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Hi @Patrick Vanhoof , I am working on cleaning up some of the old posts and came across yours. I don't know of any way to accomplish what you're asking for here in Confluence. However, by chance did you find something if so please feel free to share here to potentially benefit others.

Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2022

Haven't found a solution to this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events