Clarification needed regarding confluence

Hi All,

I have couple of questions regarding Confluence capabilities

1. Can we add a group of people as experts based on topics and when someone selects the topic a notification has to go to expert on that topic. if Yes please tell me how to do that.
  2. once i accept an answer in questions and somebody has posted better answer to the same question, now i want to mark the latest answer as better one. can we do this.
  3. Do we have any approval cycle for document publishing. for example user A has written one troubleshooting document but before publishing the document it has to go to some approvers in the team.Can we do this in confluence.

Thanks in Advance

KK

2 answers

Hey Keshav,

Replying your questions:
1 - Confluence questions does not offer that functionality, what your users could do is to add theirselves as watchers of that topic so when a question is added they would get a notification.
2 - Yep, you can change the accepted answer at will :).
3 - Kinda, through a built in way in confluence, nope. Adding a third party plugin to your Confluence instance, yes:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=179438967

Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!

Thank you so much @lavitz slambert for the valuable answers

You are more than welcome Keshav, if I adressed all the points mind accepting my previous comments :D? If not, let me know how I can help further help you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

631 views 21 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you