cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification needed regarding confluence

keshav kumar June 25, 2015

Hi All,

I have couple of questions regarding Confluence capabilities

1. Can we add a group of people as experts based on topics and when someone selects the topic a notification has to go to expert on that topic. if Yes please tell me how to do that.
  2. once i accept an answer in questions and somebody has posted better answer to the same question, now i want to mark the latest answer as better one. can we do this.
  3. Do we have any approval cycle for document publishing. for example user A has written one troubleshooting document but before publishing the document it has to go to some approvers in the team.Can we do this in confluence.

Thanks in Advance

KK

2 answers

0 votes
keshav kumar June 26, 2015

Thank you so much @lavitz slambert for the valuable answers

lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2015

You are more than welcome Keshav, if I adressed all the points mind accepting my previous comments :D? If not, let me know how I can help further help you.

0 votes
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2015

Hey Keshav,

Replying your questions:
1 - Confluence questions does not offer that functionality, what your users could do is to add theirselves as watchers of that topic so when a question is added they would get a notification.
2 - Yep, you can change the accepted answer at will :).
3 - Kinda, through a built in way in confluence, nope. Adding a third party plugin to your Confluence instance, yes:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=179438967

Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events