Changing assignee in Tasklist macro

Natasha Pettit June 30, 2014

I might be missing something here, but I can't change the assigned user for a task using the Tasklist macro. When I try to change the user (either typing in a username or using the lookup button), I get a little (i) symbol next to the name, and there's no way to "save" or "update" that I can tell. I've tried editing the task, changing the name, and then clicking the checkmark to save, but that just updates the text of the task itself.

These assigned tasks are also not showing up in users' notification task lists...something is going on here, but I haven't found many people complaining about it, so it doesn't seem like an issue many others are facing. Seems like the whole assigning function isn't working. I can still easily assign a task to someone using the task list in the editor, but not using the macro -- which my folks like bc you can add/edit tasks without editing the page. Any help??

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Bruce Poropat August 24, 2016

I think some of the things Confluence documentation says the Tasklist macro does are things that they planned for it to do but didn't implement. In my it doesn't record user or date the way the docs say—and can't be changed in view mode either.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events