Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot import space from Prod to Dev environment

Jaime Romaguera October 31, 2013

Trying import a space from our production to our development (duplicate of prod) 5.2 3 wiki server both running on Redhat Linux with Oracle Database.

When I try and import the space received the following error

2013-11-01 08:03:10,618 ERROR [Long running task: Importing data] [confluence.importexport.actions.ImportLongRunningTask] runInternal Failure during import

-- referer: http://qutwiki01-qas.qut.edu.au:8080/admin/backup.action | url: /admin/restore.action | userName: romaguer | action: restore

com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import because the data does not match the constraints in the Confluence schema. Cause: SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CONFL_OWNER.CP_UNIQUE_USER_GROUPS) violated

Wondering if anybody have solution to fix the issue?
Thanks
Regards
Jaime

1 answer

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2013

The error says that the users/permissions/groups are different in the instances.

Jaime Romaguera October 31, 2013

Should be the same, the database is a copy of the prod? Weird thing I can import the space on my other wiki server but it doesn't have a copy of the prod database

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events