Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot export Confluence Calendar

SamK August 20, 2012

Hi,

We upgraded from Confluence 3.5.6 to 4.2.12.

Since then, the old Confluence Calendar Plugin is not working anymore. As I read it's an expected behavior because it is not supported anymore.

We want to test the new Team Calendar plugin to see if it suits our needs.

As I understand from this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Licensing+and+Installing+Team+Calendars we will have to migrate from the old Confluence Calendar Plugin to Team Calendar.

I'm trying to follow this procedure but I cannot find the Download link to export the old calendar.

How do I fix this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SamK June 16, 2013

I could not afford doing so many procedures manually.

I told the users that the data will be lost.

2 votes
Maxfield B May 30, 2013

If you need to extract the calendar data manually from the database, you can find the data in the os_propertyentry table's text_val column, where the entity_key is set to 'confluence.extra.calendar:<calendarid>'.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

To get an export of the old calendar plugin, you will need to do so from the Confluence 3.5.6. Once you have the export files, you can import them to the new Team Calendar plugin in your Confluence 4.2.12.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events