Cannot create new page using Blank page template.

J B April 4, 2022

I have created a new space and applied Brikit Themepress theme. When I try to create a blank page from the newly created space the UI switches to create page like normal but none of the menu buttons work, the Dashboard / space name in the upper left hand side of the page are not there, nor is the preview/save/close in the bottom right hand side of the page.  I can create new pages using the other templates, just not the blank one.

• Checked all permissions correct
  • I have tried clearing cookies/cache
  • Private browser
  • Edge/Chrome/FF
  • Rebooted machine
  • I am able to use this template on other spaces.

Has anyone else experienced this or potentially offer any advice to fix this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Hi @J B ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

This could be due to the Brikit Themepress theme which you applied. I saw the theme description on market place and looks like you can customise UI options using that. 

So the best way to isolate would be to test by disabling this app and checking. Below article has the steps to do the same. 

You will have to  experiment and understand the issue. Have a good day

Thanks,

Srinath T

J B April 5, 2022

Thank you for the insight, unfortunately not a solution for what I’m seeing. I did however find this when I looked up what is in my Draft section, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/
CONFSERVER-41271. I just need to see if I can figure out how to look into this more.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events