It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot create Space after upgrade to 7.3.1 Edited

Hello,

After an (otherwise) successful upgrade from 5.7.1 to 7.3.1, I see that I can no longer create spaces of any kind (Site of Personal), getting an "unknown server error". 

DB is MySQL 5.6.46.

As a sidenote, after the upgrade I had to rebuild the content indexes since spaces were visible but the space directory was empty. Now all spaces look fine.

I found on this site a "popular" solution that involved dropping 3 tables from the DB, deleting a few cache folders and bouncing Confluence. That didn't work for me, I still get the same error. The 3 tables were
 AO_54C900_CONTENT_BLUEPRINT_AO
 AO_54C900_C_TEMPLATE_REF
 AO_54C900_SPACE_BLUEPRINT_AO 

The error that appears when I try to create a space is:

==> atlassian-confluence.log <==
2020-02-29 16:43:16,908 WARN [http-nio-58090-exec-8] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:
->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #1160819858)
-- referer: https://confluence.cdialogues.com/spacedirectory/view.action | url: /rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items | traceId: e0b005b0764701e8 | userName: g.develekos

Please advise.

1 answer

My apologies, I figured it out, it was a faulty setting in the database.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,560 views 6 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you