Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you display planned start / stop dates for Issues on Confluence Team Calendar

Derek Hong May 7, 2014

Can the Confluence Team Calendars plugin support things like displaying planned start / planned stop dates on the calendar for Jira issues? Something simliarly to Activity Timeline where I can see when a task is planned and also when it should complete? The pictures i've seen looks like it only shows the due date of an issue; though I see some pictures where vacation is shown to span days? I plan on evaluating this software, but it's a long process to get authorization to evaluate something.

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Oleh Vasyliv September 12, 2014

Thanks Derek for mentioning our ActivityTimeline Resource Planning add-on! By the way, we have released multiple new features since May!

0 votes
Derek Hong May 19, 2014

Just installed and looked at this today. You can map Jira issues by a date range if you use custom fields. It shows what tasks you may have overlapping based on planned start / stop dates, but doesn't show assignee unless you click on the Jira key. In addition, it doesn't display resource loading data like Activity Timeline.

0 votes
Derek Hong May 19, 2014

FYI, just installed and looked at this today. You

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events