I'm an admin for our Confluence cloud instance along with a couple of other admin users. We are all part of the site-admins group. One of the admins has left the organisation and I can't remove them from the site-admin group or revoke their site access. I keep getting an error that I don't have permission to remove site access for the user.
I had the same issue.
- Go to https://admin.atlassian.com/ and sign-in if prompted.
- Click on your Organization name.
- Click on Settings >> Administrators.
- Remove the User.
- Go back to User Management and you'll be able to Revoke Site Access for this user.
Hope this helps.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events