Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use IFTTT to create a copy of a specific version of a page?

Navid Fa August 9, 2022

Hi there,

I want to make copies of documents when they get presented at a meeting and store them ( only the version that gets presented ), so that when people want to view the last version presented at the meeting board they only view the presented version and not the live version of the document which gets updated when people are still working on it. Is there a way I can automate this task using IFTTT on confluence? Is there a way to copy a specific version of a page or get a snapshot of it using IFTTT so I can separate the presented/approved version from the work in progress document that people work on and gets updated? 

Thanks for your help in advance 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Navid Fa 

Welcome to this community!

With ConfiForms "copy page" functionality you can copy only the latest page version at the moment

Alex

Navid Fa August 9, 2022

Thank you @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ 

is there a tutorial link or video I can use?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Tutorial  or video for what specifically? For copying the page?

Just have a form and add this rule to trigger when you need - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Configuring+ConfiForms+IFTTT+actions+and+rules#ConfiguringConfiFormsIFTTTactionsandrules-CopyPage

Alex

Navid Fa August 9, 2022

Yes for creating a copy of a page using IFTTT.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events