It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I display a (Confluence) task creation date in the Task Report macro?

I can filter on that date, so I should be able to display it.  But "createdate" does not work.

The only documented working columns are "Allowed columns are description, duedate, assignee, location, completedate, labels".

Thanks!

6 answers

We would also like to see this functionality. Currently newly created tasks ar not automatically shown at the top. and the last below.  With 10 pages of tasks this gives a very unclear overview.

This is a function that we need too. It should be possible to add a column for creation date and it should be possible to sort the list on creation date.

Hi Gregory,

I can see Created ?

Hi, any update here? Is it possible to display creation date not due date? 

Looks like, according to CONFSERVER-42908 ticket from Task start date | Bruce Cannon | Jun 15, 2016, Atlassian will never implement this feature:

Atlassian update

Thank you for raising this suggestion. We regret to inform you that due to limited demand, we have no plans to implement it in the foreseeable future. In order to set expectations, we're closing this request now. Sometimes potentially valuable tickets do get closed where the Summary or Description has not caught the attention of the community. If you feel that this suggestion is valuable, consider describing in more detail or outlining how this request will help you achieve your goals. We may then be able to provide better guidance. Thanks again.
Regards,
Confluence Product Management

There is the suggestion in Including start date in Confluence tasks to specify two "due dates" and come to an agreement that the first one is the "start date".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,501 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you