Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I display a (Confluence) task creation date in the Task Report macro?

Gregory Dubois-Felsmann July 23, 2015

I can filter on that date, so I should be able to display it.  But "createdate" does not work.

The only documented working columns are "Allowed columns are description, duedate, assignee, location, completedate, labels".

Thanks!

6 answers

5 votes
M. Beerens April 29, 2018

We would also like to see this functionality. Currently newly created tasks ar not automatically shown at the top. and the last below.  With 10 pages of tasks this gives a very unclear overview.

2 votes
Magnus Fröberg June 13, 2018

This is a function that we need too. It should be possible to add a column for creation date and it should be possible to sort the list on creation date.

0 votes
Dmitry Kim April 13, 2020

There is the suggestion in Including start date in Confluence tasks to specify two "due dates" and come to an agreement that the first one is the "start date".

0 votes
Dmitry Kim April 13, 2020

Looks like, according to CONFSERVER-42908 ticket from Task start date | Bruce Cannon | Jun 15, 2016, Atlassian will never implement this feature:

Atlassian update

Thank you for raising this suggestion. We regret to inform you that due to limited demand, we have no plans to implement it in the foreseeable future. In order to set expectations, we're closing this request now. Sometimes potentially valuable tickets do get closed where the Summary or Description has not caught the attention of the community. If you feel that this suggestion is valuable, consider describing in more detail or outlining how this request will help you achieve your goals. We may then be able to provide better guidance. Thanks again.
Regards,
Confluence Product Management

0 votes
Svetlana Novikova December 6, 2017

Hi, any update here? Is it possible to display creation date not due date? 

0 votes
Darren Pegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2015

Hi Gregory,

I can see Created ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events