Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Import

Lmodert March 24, 2023

I am trying to upload 300 leases using the bulk import option and I am getting an error because of the existing balances area.

The GL# is correct and the existing balance is entered as a positive number, some areas with a 0.

I am not sure where to go from here.  Any ideas on why I cannot upload?

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hello @Lmodert 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

You've posted this question in the Confluence community. Are you trying to import data in Confluence? The context of your question makes me think you are trying to import data into Jira actually.

Also, please show us the exact error message you are getting.

Lmodert March 24, 2023

I am just trying to upload into LC. I am not receiving an error message, just the highlighted pink on the excel sheet I am uploading.  I have followed the same procedure for uploading leases in the past.  This one, however is the first one with existing balances.  I am using the template as well. This is what the excel sheet looks like and the columns giving me issues.  The GL#;s are an exact match and the amounts are in the positive.

Capture.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

I'm sorry but I don't know what "LC" is. Are you trying to upload this data into an Atlassian Confluence application? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events