Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build a confluence mail form

CPB August 6, 2018

Hello ,

How can I build a form on a Confluence page, which sends email to different users. The email recipient should be selectable in the form

thanks

1 answer

2 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2018

Email forms are not a standard feature of Confluence but several plugins are available to provide that functionality: Marketplace. The one I found that seemed closest to your requirements was ConfiForms - Data Forms & Workflows.  

CPB August 15, 2018

Thank you for your response. I will look at it.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2018

Couple of direct links to tutorials on how to send emails with ConfiForms

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support or comment here, will be happy to answer

Darren Cai November 11, 2019

Confiforms don't work with the latest version.

Is there any way to do this on confluence now?

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2019

What do you mean the app does not work with the latest version? ConfiForms works and is supported in latest versions of Confluence (server and data center), and in Atlassian cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events