Blog tab as default OR "Blog Posts" panel in blog macro?

Kelly Setzer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 16, 2013

I have created a page in my space that contains just the blog macro. I then set this page to be my space's default page.

However, there is no navigation available. I would like one of two things:

1) Instead of setting this page to be my space's default page, I'd like to set the "Blog" tab to be the default active tab when users select my space from the dashboard.

2) OR, I'd like to be able to add the "Blog Posts" panel that appears when viewing the "Blog" tab to the custom page I created.

Perhaps there are more creative solutions. As it stands, the blog posts macro is only part of the answer.

1 answer

0 votes
JoeyA February 17, 2013

Hi Kelly - can you advise what version of Confluence you are on?

I am not clear on what you mean by the "Blog" tab. I am hoping I can understand more when you tell me the version.

Maybe we should go up one level and understand what you are trying to achieve with the blog macro (I assume you are talking about the blog post macro here and not blog post report macro here). Are you trying to get the default home page of a space to display a roll of all the blogs published on that space? Or something else.

Thanks, Joey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events