cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog post notification

Vishal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2022

Hey Everyone,

Is is possible to send a custom notification to all the confluence users when a blog post is created ?

I would like to send them something like this over email & then upon clicking the link they should be redirected to the blog post.

NotificationFormat.JPG

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Vishal ,

as a quick and dirty workaround you may share the blog post with the group containing all users - if there is one ...

Kind regards,

Nicolai

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2022

Hi @Vishal 

Out of the box, you can't change this. 

I would assume, that you could write a script with ScriptRunner, which triggers the blogcreate event and then send an email. But with my experience, this will be very hard to achieve. 

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events