Thx for your answer, Michael. I know how to work with templates. This is very comfortable but i have still the following question / use case...
For example: In a Space i have three sections: Applications, Governance, Test. In each section we have meeting minutes:
To create a new meeting minute i press the button to create a new page using a template. Every page created by using this template has the same labels automatically. I don't want to use three different templates. I just wanna use one template and the label should be used depending on the top sites: application, governance, test...
This is how I did it:
• Create a template. Inside your template insert a Page Properties macro.
• Inside the Page Properties macro body insert a two column table.
• In the left column list your 'key'. The ‘key’ will be the column heading in the report table.
• In the right column insert a Get-Metadata macro. Use the ‘key’ from the right column in the Name field of the Get-Metadata macro.
• Save your template. Using Comala Document Management, create a script. To make your any page title populate as a label:
To have the page dynamically update the label if the page name changes:
Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events