Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Auto set of a smart classifier

Hey,

I have a form (master data form) where I store and maintain data with usernames and other values per entry.

Now I want to use this data by another form and a smart classifier. This means I have a registration control where I want an automatic fill of the smart classifier (user) with the data from the current user based on the entries of the master data form.

Unfortunately I don't get it running....

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Solved it by myself :D Used the "lookup to set value" function....

01.jpg

Jumped here to help, but seeing this been auto-resolved :-) Awesome

And yes, you need to set a smart field (smart classifier included) to the ID of the record you want to reference.

And the easiest way to do it is via "Lookup and set value" field definition rule in ConfiForms - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Field+Definition+Rules#ConfiFormsFieldDefinitionRules-Lookupandsetvalue

Alex

Like Michael Küng likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

931 views 13 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you