It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Attachment overview by Label Edited

Hello Community,

I am currently searching a way to display attachments from other pages on a specific page. This should by possible either by attachment-labels or by page-labels.

What I've tried so far and what did not meet my expectations:

Space Attachments Macro:

Result would be sufficient, unfortunately I did not find a way to "predefine" several labels in the Filter section above the result table.

--> Is this possible? It would be perfect to predefine them and then hide the Filter section.

Search Macro:

Result is not good, since it cannot be displayed in Table Filters Macro. We would need this to filter the attachments or search in more detail.

Page Properties Macro:

There is an option to limit the results only to "Attachments" but I did not found a way to use this.

Attachments Macro:

Not possible, since only Attachments from exactly one page can be displayed.

Content by Label Marco:

Result is not good, since it cannot be displayed in Table Filters Macro. We would need this to filter the attachments or search in more detail.

Content Report Table:

Not possible, since it is not possible to limit search to Attachments.

Is there any User Macro which offers this opportunity?

Thank you for your kind help.

Moritz

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

382 views 11 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you