Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign a Page to a User For Editing

Adam Shawley June 28, 2012

Hi there:

I have what I think is a simple question. I have a page that needs updating. Basically it's incomplete, but I want someone else to be responsible for updating that page. They are the owner of the process we're documenting and they need to update it.

My question is, how can I assign an "owner" to a page so they are aware that they need to update it. Is there anything outside of AdHoc Workflows that can do this?

I'm not looking for anything fancy, just assigning say a status to the page (i.e. "Needs Updating") and assigning a User to be the person responsible for updating that page.

Ideally I'd be able to see somewhere all pages with their status and owners.

Anything out there?

1 answer

1 vote
CharlesH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2012
How about writing a comment with a @ mention? The intended person should receive a notification as a result, plus the comment will be visible to others. If you really need the ability to track these assignments then you could also use labels - one for the assignee, another for the status. The content by label macro will then give you the listings.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events