Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Confluence feature or plug-in available when creating UI/UX Product Requirements?

MinKu_Yeo November 29, 2017

Hi, I use Confluence Cloud and my team is working on iOS/Android game apps.

When creating product requirements on Confluence with the Product Requirements Blueprint, I sometimes have to write and draw about the mobile app's UI / UX prototype.

Until now, my team members used Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 to draw the initial UI/UX and uploaded on Confluence. However, this uploading method is not good because it takes a sizeable amount of file size, my teammates have to download the attached file every time, and the user has to compare the PPT file manually all the time to check the difference.

I did notice the Figma for JIRA Cloud, but I wanted a Confluence Add-on or a native Confluence feature to write UI/UX product requirements. Is this Add-on or feature available?

-Best Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 30, 2017

There are a variety of drawing and diagraming add-ons for Confluence Cloud. Here are some from the Atlassian Marketplace. 

Since your use case is very specific, I am not confident choosing the add-on you should use, but they do come with trial periods so you could try them out to find the one you like the most

MinKu_Yeo December 1, 2017

Hello, Ann. Thanks for providing the filter.

- InVision for Confluence / (YouTube Demo)

- Marvel for Confluence

Moqups for Confluence Cloud

Atomic.io for Confluence

Balsamiq Mockups 3 for Confluence Cloud

Wow, many add-ons are on the market! I will discuss what to use.

You have solved my concerns!

By the way, JIRA Cloud for Sketch by Atlassian looks great too.

-Best Regards

Cameron Gull November 19, 2019

JustInMind also has a Jira plugin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events