Anchors and Table of Contents Marco not behaving

Stephanie Nordlund July 22, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Anchors

Using Confluence 5.9.2

I am working on a resource page and noticed the table of contents was not functioning. I decided to add anchor macros to each line and link this way. Still not functioning. I discovered that instead to producing my anchor in the address is adds a the address for the page followed by a - and then my anchor.

Table of Contents item:

Team Cymru [anchor module placed in visual editor; name:TeamCymru Linked from manually entered table of contents to #TeamCymru]

Page URL

/displayPub//Resources+for+InfoSec+Situational+Awareness

Resulting URL

/displayPub//Resources+for+InfoSec+Situational+Awareness#ResourcesforInfoSecSituationalAwareness-TeamCymru/

___________________________________________________________________________________

I've also tried manually entering the anchor to the address bar, and that is not responding. I've also gone through the small amount of troubleshooting with the browser, trying alternatives, clearing cache. Has anyone encounter this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
András Novoszáth July 25, 2016

I have exactly the same issue with anchors: it produces the same type of url just you described.

(Using confluence 5.9.4)

Interestingly, if I copy the url into the browser address bar it jumps to the right place, but I cannot do the same by clicking on the link itself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events