This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Anchors
Using Confluence 5.9.2
I am working on a resource page and noticed the table of contents was not functioning. I decided to add anchor macros to each line and link this way. Still not functioning. I discovered that instead to producing my anchor in the address is adds a the address for the page followed by a - and then my anchor.
Table of Contents item:
Team Cymru [anchor module placed in visual editor; name:TeamCymru Linked from manually entered table of contents to #TeamCymru]
I've also tried manually entering the anchor to the address bar, and that is not responding. I've also gone through the small amount of troubleshooting with the browser, trying alternatives, clearing cache. Has anyone encounter this issue?
I have exactly the same issue with anchors: it produces the same type of url just you described.
(Using confluence 5.9.4)
Interestingly, if I copy the url into the browser address bar it jumps to the right place, but I cannot do the same by clicking on the link itself.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs