Alternative to TaskDock?

As some of you might now, Cisco has taken over TaskDock which results in the end of TaskDock for Confluence. Which alternatives exist and which ones would you recommend?

Thank you in advance

PR, Germany

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

There is another similar plugin that allows task management.

You can check out http://www.adhocworkflows.com/display/WWW/Usage

Hi there!

I'm also very sad about this fact. taskdock was very nice and exactly that what we are looking for.

I already know adhocworkflows, but I don't think that it is this easy to use?! Or am I wrong?

Any other alternatives?

Greetings from Tirol, Austria

Bernhard

Ad hoc Workflows released a major update to their plugin alomgside the Confluence 4.0 release. Watch the video on this page.

They also offer free 30-day evaluations so you can make the decision about ease-of-use for yourself.

Hi Bernhard,

As Matt said, we have made major user experience and task management improvements in our new forthcoming version. Have a look at http://coma.la/awp32

And there is more coming, as we are fully committed to the Confluence community :-)

Give it a try and feel free to contact me if you more info.

Roberto

Hello Matt & Roberto,

thenks for the info!

I would like to test it but i've to wait with updating confluence until some plugins we need are compatible with the new version.

But then - of course - I will give it a try.

Greetings from Tirol/Austria

Bernhard

Bernhard,

Oops! Forgot to mention that Ad hoc Workflows 3.2 works with Confluence 3.5 too :-)

Roberto

Hello Roberto,

thanks for the info, but it doesn't help because we are using JIRA 3.4.8 and i think the new features are available only with ad hoc workflowversion 3.2?

Greetings from Tirol/Austria

Bernhard

You mean Confluence 3.4.8, right? Yeah, the new features are not supported there :-(

The Confluence 4.0 is a big change so in order for us to support 4.0 and pre 4.0 we had to focuse on a single version, which is 3.5

Upgrading to 3.5 is not as complex (and actually required to upgrade later to 4.0) so when you upgrade you can give it a try :)

Roberto

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

481 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you