After migrating project from Server to cloud, parent task and sub-tasks relationship is not working

Vishal February 17, 2022

After migrating project from Server to cloud, parent task and sub-tasks relationship is not working.

Backup for server - After migrating the project to cloud, parent task and sub-tasks relationship is not working, sub-tasks are removed from parent task now they are showing as individual tasks. Native project (on cloud)looks good.

Problem statement:

--> see the following two link types in the cloud site:
1. "Subtasks"
2. "Is a child of"

screenshot1Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 10.24.07 PM.png

-->However, after migration to the server, we only see the link: "Is a child of":

screenshot2

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 10.24.18 PM.png

I

did raised a atlassian support ticket (PCS-75590)however they might so busy to resolve my issue :)(it's been a 3 months they haven't found anything), so i thought let's ask in Atlassian community as we see great talent here, i might find my solution.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Vishal 

1 answer

0 votes
kuldeep Singh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2022

@Vishal ,

As i have checked your screenshot, the first screenshot looks for Jira cloud because this view screen is only available in Jira cloud.

Second screen shot, looks like the Jira server view screen, if you have not open the old screen view in the Jira Cloud.

Please share some more screenshot with the Jira link, so that we understand the error.

Thanks.

Vishal February 18, 2022

@kuldeep Singh  The issue is After migrating the jira from cloud to server, we only see the link issue, sub-stasks are missing in server, sub-tasks are removed from parent task now they are showing as individual tasks, I  hope you got the point.

Raimo Roots May 31, 2022

@Vishaldid you manage to resolve this issue?

Vishal August 1, 2023

yes it is solved by atlassian database experts by doing some magic on atlassian cloud backend, not sure what they did :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events