Adding Jira issue from Confluence

Dereck Glover April 10, 2020

Hello. I am trying to add issues to Jira from the product requirements blueprint confluence template. I get the hover box when highlighting my text to create the JIRA issue. Once I click on the create Jira issue I receive an error message of unable to connect to the Jira server at this time. I have looked for some documentation on how to fix but have not any helpful information. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-jira-applications-and-confluence-together-427623543.htmlJira create issue error.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2020

Hi @Dereck Glover , i have faced this issue in the past, all i do is

1)refresh my Jira page and then try back again.

2) Certain times disconnection  from office network while connected through vpn may also cause this, if you are connected to office network this way then try reconnect.

Mostly point-1 should solve this, kindly let know after trying the above.

Dereck Glover April 13, 2020

Hello and thank you for the suggestion. This unfortunately did not work. I work at a place which has multiple  versions of Jira. I am not sure if this makes a difference or if it is how the API is called or what. Anyway I appreciate the feedback. All the best.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events