It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding Jira issue from Confluence

Hello. I am trying to add issues to Jira from the product requirements blueprint confluence template. I get the hover box when highlighting my text to create the JIRA issue. Once I click on the create Jira issue I receive an error message of unable to connect to the Jira server at this time. I have looked for some documentation on how to fix but have not any helpful information. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/use-jira-applications-and-confluence-together-427623543.htmlJira create issue error.PNG

1 answer

Hi @Dereck Glover , i have faced this issue in the past, all i do is

1)refresh my Jira page and then try back again.

2) Certain times disconnection  from office network while connected through vpn may also cause this, if you are connected to office network this way then try reconnect.

Mostly point-1 should solve this, kindly let know after trying the above.

Hello and thank you for the suggestion. This unfortunately did not work. I work at a place which has multiple  versions of Jira. I am not sure if this makes a difference or if it is how the API is called or what. Anyway I appreciate the feedback. All the best.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,435 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you