Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add status to the page tree macro

Ruban Jayathas November 8, 2013

We store all our documentation including specifications on Confluence. I would like to see easily which specifications are approved by the stakeholders and which are pending. Right now the way we do it is manually.

I would ideally like to create a page of space tree where next to each page a status (either throught a label or otherwise) can be seen.

Is there anyway to do this?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2013

It sounds to me like the page properties and page properties report macro is what you are looking for. You put the page properties macro on all the pages that have a status, and then you create a page where you put the page properties report macro. It will then report on the page that have the properties macro and show you the status(or any other key you define) for those pages. Below are links to the documentation for these.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Properties+Macro

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+Properties+Report+Macro

Ruban Jayathas November 9, 2013

Exactly what I needed. Thanks a lot!! It would be nice if properties macro report preserved hierachy and displayed the child pages under the parent pages for better organization.

Like Igor_ Zhuravljov likes this
1 vote
Chris Gaza November 8, 2013

new here, but dont think its possible, but it would be a gread addon functionality if they add the ability to do that

Ruban Jayathas November 8, 2013

I dont think it is possible either but I am hoping there is a plugin out there that can do this.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2013

The macro isn't customisable in that way. Even if it were, you'd need to define exactly how you tell Confluence what the status of a page is before you could use it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events