export to HTML missing

Ludo Pingnet March 5, 2018

help, Export to HTML function seems missing, it was always there, now disappeared. is this related to my settings (which I didn't change) or some new Jira iteration. (I switched to new Jira layout x months ago).

6 comments

Petra Olsson (HiQ) March 5, 2018

Same happend to me this morning. I'm still clueless though

Pavel Vasiliev March 6, 2018

Same happend to me this morning. 

Kolbjorn March 6, 2018

I am also having this issue. It is critical to our operation.

Hi guys!

I created an Request #JST-373382 in JIRA HelpDesk.

Now it in status ATLASSIAN INVESTIGATING 

2018_03_06_15_42_05_Export_to_HTML_function_seems_missing_Atlassian_Cloud_Service_Desk.png

Petra Olsson (HiQ) March 6, 2018

Thanks!

Ludo Pingnet March 6, 2018

thanks a lot Ramon. good to see in the end it reached someone who can / could do something about it ;-)

#News

Ramon wrote to me the following:

"Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the patience.

We found that this is actually a recently known bug which is affecting multiple customers on cloud. The bug can be tracked via JRACLOUD-68954 : Missing export HTML option. Please add yourself as a watcher to get further updates on the bug ticket. If you are interested to know how our developers prioritize bugs fixes, please view Atlassian Bug Fixing Policy. At the moment, there is no known workaround for the issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Ramon"

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68954

Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

+1 for bug

Ludo Pingnet March 7, 2018

resolved meanwhile. thx Jira team !

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events