Scroll Documents

Chris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hi,

I`ve got a question regarding scroll documents for confluence datacenter:

If I want to leave this overview screen (after creating a read request) back to the space the whole application gets stuck/locked up and does not respond any more.

This does not occur every time (/edit: it does but only after creating a read request), but gets pretty annoying, all the versions are test-versions and pretty much empty. 

So I´m not sure, if it is a good idea to use this in our productive instance.

Scroll_Documents.jpg

1 comment

Johanna Linaker _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 27, 2023

Hi Chris,

I’m Johanna from K15t, the app vendor behind Scroll Documents. When reading your case it sounds like our support team should help you look into this. Hence, I recommend you reach out to our support via: help@k15t.com

Cheers,
Johanna (K15t).

Like # people like this
Chris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hi Johanna,

thank you for your quick response, I´ll do that.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events