Ideas for creating a template space

We are implementing confluence in my environment and in our scenario we thought of creating a template space, where other IT groups (Service Desk, Servers, DBA, FieldService) could only use templates created and defined by one person only , facilitating the standard of documentation at different times. I did an initial test creating a template page, associating a macro with it (template creation button) and releasing read permission, but this scenario is not possible (need to write permission on the page). Are there any ideas? Main goal: I want when the user of a team clicks on the template button that is directed to their space, and from there, can use it.

1 comment

I got a part of the demand, which is the creation of global templates (Modelo Script SD_V2). Is there any way to put it on some page just to stay visually more accessible? I used the macro to create from the template however it needs edit permission that I can call the button

image.png

Comment

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,898 views 25 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you