It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I get access right to confluence if I have an Jira account from my company's account?

Hi,

I already have a Jira account using my company's email. I can go to jira. However, I cannot access to confluence to produce PR and UC. Could you tell me how to do it? My colleague tell me a solution is to raise an incident under customer zero service dest project via Jira, and refer CZSD-22508 to raise a ticket. However, I don't know the meaning of it.

Please tell me how to have the right to access Confluence.

Many Thanks!

Yuqing 

1 comment

Hi 

If you want all the JIRA users access Confluence using their JIRA credentials, then they will have to configure JIRA user Management in confluence. 

To connect Confluence to a Jira application:

1. In your Jira application go to  > User Management > Jira User Server.
    (For Jira 6.4 and earlier go to your Jira administration screen then Users > Jira User Server
    • Click Add Application.
    • Enter the application name and password that Confluence will use when accessing Jira.
    • Enter the IP address or addresses of your Confluence server. 
    • Save the new application.

For more information, please visit the below KB article - 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/connecting-to-crowd-or-jira-for-user-management-229838465.html

Thanks,

Kiran.

Like Yevhen_Rohovets likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

227 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you