Now live: Summarize changes on a Confluence page with AI

Do you wish that AI could help you get more productive in your day to day work? Look no further. We are pleased to share that we recently made “summarize changes” feature publicly available. This feature helps you get a quick summary of what has changed on a page since your last visit.

This not only saves time and effort but also provides a quick way to stay up-to date on all the pages that you care about and collaborate on a daily basis.

image (4).png

How to access it

• You must have access to AI features in Confluence, available in Premium/Enterprise editions.

• Visit any Confluence page that might have changed since your last visit.

• Click “summarize changes” from the AI action dropdown and see the summary of changes at your finger tips.

We’d love to hear from you!

We can't wait to hear your feedback! Feel free to share your thoughts and feedback on this post or via the thumbs up/down when you use the feature. Your input is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance your experience with AI in Confluence.

Questions?

For more questions or if you have ideas to improve this feature or ideas for other AI magic you like to see in Confluence, comment below or feel free to email me at sjindal4@atlassian.com

Cheers, 

-Shweta

PM lead for Confluence AI

2 comments

Jens Schumacher October 2, 2024

Just stumbled upon the feature yesterday. It's probably my favorite AI feature so far. Well done team! 

Angela Clement
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 24, 2024

We are using AI, but when I click the AI drop down the only action is the summary of the wiki page. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events