Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sourcetree support

Rony KOUYOUMJIAN May 4, 2020

Hello,

As we already have enterprise support for Bitbucket server, are we entitled to ask for the prioritization of source tree bug? I can see that source tree is free and there is no enterprise support available.

The bug we are encountering is already logged as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-1781 

1 answer

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2020

Hi @Rony KOUYOUMJIAN ,

I would suggest to check with atlassian support directly if the bug which is listed as low can be prioritized based on your requirement.

-Bibek 

Rony KOUYOUMJIAN May 6, 2020

I checked with Atlassian support if they can increase the priority, this is their answer:

"Please note that since May 9th, 2017 SourceTree is supported through the Atlassian Community. The additional benefit of this change is the ability for the broader SourceTree community to contribute, learn, and share their knowledge with one another. We have dedicated support staff to focus on offering the same support you know and love via the Atlassian Community.

Could you please post this request at the SourceTree community"

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events