Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server license with 10 users

Lee Yiap Han John May 19, 2020

Hi Support,

Can i install each server license with 10 users in two servers? For example: install 1 server license with 10 users in server A, then install another server license with 10 users in server B.

It's fine to have separate repository as different department will be using for server A or server B. With this way, any drawbacks?

The main reason to have such a plan as 10 users only charge USD10.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

No.  Each server needs a separate licence.

Lee Yiap Han John May 20, 2020

Hi, i can apply for two separate license?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

Absolutely.  You just click to add a new one and pay for it.

My company often runs into places that have a lot of separate servers, and one of the things we find clients find useful is getting all of them on the same billing and maintenance accounts.  Two clients spring to mind here - they've both got thousands of Atlassian systems licenced under one centralised account, which has many admins.

Lee Yiap Han John May 21, 2020

Since it's said 10 users license is starter version and not upgradable, mean if i want to upgrade it in future, i need to re-install the bitbucket exe instead of renewing license key,right?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events