Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"PlantUML viewer" app isn't formally supported.

Sam Jaques June 18, 2020

Why is the app unsupported? Can this be fixed?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

Hi @Sam Jaques 

Please specify the context and/or provide some screenshots etc :)

Sam Jaques June 18, 2020

Sorry I was redirected to this very generic question page.

This is the only thing I have to show: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220172/bitbucket-plantuml-viewer?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

It says "unsupported" as we're running BitBucket Server. Apparently it's only avaiable for the Cloud version. Why is that different? Can this be upgraded so it is also supported by BitBucket Server?

Sam Jaques June 18, 2020

Sorry I was redirected to this very generic question page.

This is the only thing I have to show: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220172/bitbucket-plantuml-viewer?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

It says "unsupported" as we're running BitBucket Server. Apparently it's only avaiable for the Cloud version. Why is that different? Can this be upgraded so it is also supported by BitBucket Server?

Thanks!

sam

Capture.PNG

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2020

That specific add-on is only for Cloud. Cloud and Server are, still, very different but I wont go it to that now.

You can click the developers name right under the title of the add-on and find his contact information and maybe request a server version. It is basically asking a stranger for a favour, so don't expect anything.

Sam Jaques June 18, 2020

Okay, thanks for the quick reply ;-) I'll do that!

Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 18, 2020

You are welcome! Can I get you to Accept my answer? Thanks :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events