Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build cache

Sumanth Anumolu February 2, 2022

I have my build directory in my local and I wanted to use this directory while building in the pipeline. I don't want to keep this build directory in the artifactory because it is more than 3GB. I want to use the cache inside the build directory for speed build in the pipeline.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2022

Hi, @Sumanth Anumolu, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

We don't have much context about your local directory, but we do have a few suggestions that might help you:

• Currently, Pipelines provides pre-defined cache locations for commonly used language tools, so you could use the pre-defined caches we have, as per this doc:

• If these pre-defined caches are not enough for your project, another alternative is to make a custom image. In that case, you can add that folder to your custom image.

• We also have custom caches for other build tools and directories, however, as you said that your directory is larger than 3GB, this alternative would not be possible because only caches under 1GB once compressed are saved.

I hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events