bitbucket : dash board page is not rendering as expected

Sean Zhou April 6, 2022

Hi there, 

It happens on the bitbucket dash board page which is not renderred successfully. Please help us resolve the issue. 

Thanks a lot.

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 14.51.39.png

The failed request:

Request URL:
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 500

Related console error says : 

Refused to apply style from 'https://bitbucket.eflabs.cn/s/4cbe0de7d4cf04f9254d5c7806259c79-CDN/2119834181/cf343f9/1/683250b21e694a749fd749aee8f99539/_/download/contextbatch/css/_super/batch.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2022

Hi @Sean Zhou ,

welcome to the atlassian community!

First of all please clean your browser cache and try again. Is you network ok?

If cleaning doesn't resolve your issue, propably, it is a problem at server side and not a bibucket application issue. 

Please let me know,

Fabio

Sean Zhou April 7, 2022

Hey @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_  

Yes, it does have sth to do with the deployment on our side and it's been fixed already.  Thank you all the same. 😊 

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2022

@Sean Zhou , I'm happy for that. Please mark my answer as accepted so this thread can be considered closed

Sean Zhou April 7, 2022

OK , just did it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events