Why BitBucket is very slow to load?

This is what i get, when I load the website. I couldn't even log in to the site. Why this is happening? I'm accessing the site from India. Screenshot (7).png

2 answers

3 votes
Leon H. I'm New Here Apr 02, 2018

Bitbucket is always fucking slow.

Agree.

Ping from italy is always around 200ms.
Pages start loading after an average of 5 seconds from the original click.

Tried from 3 different connections: 30Mbit at work from wisp, 20Mbit at work from adsl, 30Mbit at home from fttc.

It's really fucking slow. Day, night, generic day from 5 months ago, always.

I'm using the free version since coding is only a small part of my work but even i'm using the free version is really annoying.

0 vote

You're missing the static assets (images, CSS, JS, etc) that are typically available on our CDN (Cloudfront). Is there an issue with your access to cloudfront.net, or maybe a problem with the nearest cache?

cloudfront.net is getting a "This site can't be reached" message. While ping, Request gets time out.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

22,586 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you