Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't clone repositories from bitbucket to local pc

Claudio Musa R. April 27, 2020

Hi I hope you are ok, look we have problems cloning repositories, i check the logs and i find the following error but i have no idea of that is the problem or how to fix it, could you help me please?

This is the error log:

2020-04-26 14:58:35,682 ERROR [search-indexing:thread-1]  c.a.b.i.s.i.e.DefaultIndexEventWorker Indexing - Failed for repository RAISSA/db-raissa.uss.cl (id: 4) with error: Index response returned status code 401. Response: IndexResponse{statusCode=401, content={
  "error": "unknown",
  "status": 401

1 answer

0 votes
Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2020

Hi Claudio,

The error you're quoting is unrelated to cloning the repository.

How are you trying to clone the repository and what error do you get on the client?

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Claudio Musa R. April 29, 2020

Hi Christian,
When the guys make the clone show a message that say (Completed with errors, see above.) but no file appear on the new folder, I attach a picture.Error Bitbucket.png

I don't know if the image tells you something.

To be honest I do not know how the platform works, after receiving the incident I looked in the logs and the error that I published was the only error that I could find, is there any place that I should check to find more information to solve the problem.

Regards,

Christian Glockner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2020

Hi Claudio,

Hm, I'd recommend trying the commandline git client - if that doesn't return any useful errors, you can enable debug logging for the git client using the instructions in https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/bitbucket-server-debug-logging-776640147.html#BitbucketServerdebuglogging-DebugloggingforGitoperationsontheclient and then try again using the commandline git client.

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events