Ways to create my own Pipeline

sergibarca November 12, 2020

Hello to all!

My problem

I need to do deployments of a Microsoft Product that aren't in the Bitbucket Pipelines Marketplace.

Question

I have found this way to write my own Pipeline -> https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/write-a-pipe-for-bitbucket-pipelines/

There is another way to create my own Pipeline?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

@sergibarca what exactly Microsoft products do you have deployments to? We have some pipes to deploy to some Azure services

Regards, Galyna

sergibarca November 13, 2020

@Halyna Berezovskathanks for your response! Is Microsoft Power Platform Solutions. The first idea it's to can do Deployments of the solutions thtough Bitbucket.

Many thanks!

Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2020

@sergibarca ah, we don't have such pipe covering this need, right now, unfortunately.. The option for you is to write Custom pipe, just as you pointed out in the first post (https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/write-a-pipe-for-bitbucket-pipelines/)

or just write any bash script that execute what you want (bitbucket pipelines script section support bash/sh).

You can use any dockerhub image available, also for microsoft and use bash commands. You can also connect to microsoft power shell via bash, this is possible since they have executable inside docker containers.

Regards, Galyna

Like Oleksandr Kyrdan likes this
sergibarca November 13, 2020

Awesome @Halyna Berezovska it was really usefull for me. Thanks for the diferents ways mentionet.

I hope that you are doing well. Regards, Sergi. :)

Like Oleksandr Kyrdan likes this
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
November 13, 2020

@sergibarca thanks, was happy to help!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events