Two-step authentication email confirmation not sent for new device

Hi,

I've recently gotten a new phone and attempted to re-enable two-step authentication. The process appears to complete, I can generate my 2 factor auth code and I get a message to "Check your email to finish enabling two-step verification":Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 10.17.53 am.png

This email never arrives. I get other emails from bit-bucket. If I log out, I'm not prompted for a second factor when I log back in. 

Is this a defect in the platform? I can't find any related settings / options in my account settings or the admin panel.

Kind regards, Marcus.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Marcus, we've checked our mail system and we could see the email was delivered to your email address. Have you checked in your spam folder? If you still don't see it, can you trigger another email and let us know?

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

2,333 views 9 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you