Turn new nav back on?

I clicked the "Turn off new nav" button in bitbucket to see what the old nav looked like, assuming it would be easy to turn it back on again but NOPE I can't find a button or setting to do that anywhere.

How can I turn the new nav back on?

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Thanks for trying, Ana, but clearly you didn't read my question because I didn't want to turn it off, I wanted to turn it on, which means your instructions were wrong. Luckily, however, they did help me find the correct place by mentioning Labs.

So the correct instructions to turn it back on are: navigate to your Avatar (top right corner) > Bitbucket Settings > Labs > Bitbucket UI refresh.

David,

Thank you.

It has taken me longer than I wish to admit to find this post.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi David! You can turn it off by navigating to your Avatar (left bottom corner) > Bitbucket Labs > Bitbucket UI refresh.

Hope this helps :)

Ana

Actually I'll post this not as a comment.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

1,320 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you